National Heritage Day is coming up AND it’s Tourism Month. What better way to celebrate South Africa’s cultures than with an array of delicious dishes and a prize that will take you to one of SA’s top tourist attractions.
All you have to do is send us your favourite braai recipe – whether it’s dessert, a starter, marinating recipe or even a cocktail for the braai – and we’ll post our favourites on our blog and Facebook page. Each of our favourites will receive:
Entry into Cape Point for two
A return funicular ticket for two
Email your recipes (and pics, if you have) to email@example.com/old with the subject South African Flavour.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Entry and funicular tickets need to be used by 31 October 2017
2. Each winner will receive two entry tickets to Cape Point valued at R135 each and two funicular return tickets valued at R65 each.
3. Tickets cannot be exchanged for cash
4. Tickets cannot be emailed to the prize winners. They will be posted/delivered or have to be collected from our offices in Century City, Cape Town.
5. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. Prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other special running at Cape Point.