Vacancy: Marketing Project Specialist – TTG, Cape Town
A vacancy is available at Thebe Tourism Group (TTG) for a Marketing Project Specialist. Please see below, an outline for the experience and qualifications required for the position.
||Marketing Project Specialist
||Cape Town, Century City
Purpose of job:
In conjunction with and under the guidance of the Marketing Manager: develop, establish and maintain marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives. Effective management of the marketing, advertising and promotional activities of the organization, specifically focused on Cape Point and any Ad-hoc and new projects within Thebe Tourism Group.
Key Performance Areas:
- Assist with developing and implementing the Marketing Strategy;
- Effectively managing all communication tools used in all promotions;
- Conceptualising and implementing promotional campaigns driving people to identified destinations;
- Brand communications and advertising;
- Event management;
- Social media support;
- Corporate social responsibility;
- Design / Marketing service for subsidiary companies and head office (desirable skill);
- Stakeholder Relationship Management;
- Internal Marketing Forums;
- Knowledge and research;
- Billing of internal design projects if relevant;
- Assisting internal companies;
- Assist with any other marketing tasks as and when allocated;
- Minimum relevant tertiary degree or diploma in social media; marketing; journalism; English; communications etc.
- Graphic Design Certificate will be advantageous;
- A minimum of 3 years management level and combined 6 years in a marketing environment;
- Graphic design and/or copy writing experience required;
- High level of Business Acumen;
- Tourism Industry understanding;
- High level computer skills including design packages;
- Advanced online & Social Media knowledge;
- Financial Acumen;
- Marketing Understanding;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to maintain good relationships with clients and team members – strong interpersonal skills are a must;
- Ability to multitask, plan and organise workload, whilst maintaining excellent attention to detail;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment;
- Good analysis, interpretation and problem solving skills;
- Good negotiation, mentoring and consulting skills;
- Confident team player.
Closing date: 09 February 2018.
Interested candidates should send their CV to Vincent Mlambo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Appointment will be in line with Company EE Plan