Coming from Cape Town via the Atlantic side:
- Follow the directions to Sea Point, then follow the coastal road along Camps Bay and Llandudno to arrive in Hout Bay (via M6).
- From there, take Chapman’s Peak Drive, which will take you to Noordhoek.
- Turn right to follow the magnificent coastline to Kommetjie, Soetwater, Witsand, Misty Cliffs and Scarborough, where you then drive inland for a few kilometres.
- Table Mountain National Park’s entrance will be on your right.
Coming from Cape Town via the False Bay side:
- Take the Eastern Boulevard out of town and follow the directions from the M3 to Claremont. Continue on the M3 until you reach the end of the highway, then turn left towards Muizenberg and Fish Hoek.
- Drive along the coast to the historic naval village of Simon’s Town.
- Continue along the coastal road to Table Mountain National Park entrance on your left.
The Cape of Good Hope