If you are without a car in Cape Town but still want to visit Cape Point, the Cape Town Green Bus will pick you up and drop you off at a very reasonable rate.
The Green Bus offers daily guilt-free ride trips via Atlantic Ocean coast to the Cape of Good Hope & Cape Point, and is a must-do for every adventurous and responsible traveller.
- Atlantic Seaboard
- Camps Bay
- Twelve Apostles
- Hout Bay harbour (optional boat trip to Seal Island)
- Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve & Cape Point
- Lunch at seaside restaurant (not included in the cost)
- Boulder’s Beach Penguin Colony
- Kirstenbosch National Botanical Gardens
To view the full Green Bus brochure with all relevant details, click here.
Unfortunately there is no public transport that goes all the way to the Cape of Good Hope. You’ll either have to use a private taxi, Uber, self drive or book a private or group tour.