This December Cape Point is giving away a range of fantastic prizes in the What at Cape Point am I? competition. Decipher the cryptic clues in our virtual treasure hunt, and you can walk away with a range of amazing Cape Point prizes.
Each week we will give a set of four clues, from Tuesday to Friday, to a location at Cape Point. All you have to do is decipher the answer. The correct entries will go into a lucky draw for that week’s prize. It’s as simple – and exciting – as that!
Winners will be announced every Monday morning for the duration of the campaign. Once the weekly winner has been announced, we will reveal the clue for the next week’s challenge/prize.
The campaign will run for 3 weeks in December starting from 14 December and running until 3 January.
Keep an eye on the Cape Point Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages for more details. There will be four clue-related posts to look out for during the week, and we will announce the winners on the Monday.
There are three fantastic prizes on offer, each week’s prize will be revealed at the start of the week.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The closing date is determined by Cape Point on each individual prize draw or competition.
2. Only one entry per prize draw/competition, per entrant.
3. Only answers with the correct Hashtag will be entered into the draw.
4. Prizes can’t be exchanged for cash or transferred to another party.
5. All prizes are subject to availability, and Cape Point reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative product or colour of equal or higher value if necessary at the promoters’ discretion.
6. No purchase necessary.
7. Prize draws and competitions are only open to South African residence 18 years and older.
8. The competition is not to employees (and their families), or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of these online promotions.
9. Winner(s) will be selected at random after the closing date from all entries received. Cape Point’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Winner(s) will be notified by Social media within 6 weeks of the closing date. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the Prize will be delivered (if applicable).
11. If the Promoter cannot: (i) contact the winner within a reasonable period of time (to be established at the Cape Point’s sole discretion); or (ii) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, Cape Points reserves the right to re-draw a winner of the Competition and thereafter until a winner on these terms is found.
12. Please allow 28 days for delivery of the Prize. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for the Prize being lost, damaged or delayed in the post.
13. By entering any of Cape Point’s online prize draws and competitions you agree to having your name, details and photo published online or in a future issue of Cape Point’s prize draws and competitions.