THINGS TO DO
Visitor centre: +27 21 780 9010 (operating Thursdays to Sundays )
Flying Dutchman Funicular Enquiries: +27 21 780 9010
Two Oceans Restaurant
Tel: +27 21 780 9200
Connect with us
Send us a message:
Reservation enquiry for the Two Oceans Restaurant:
A scenic drive through the National Park leads you to the parking area at Cape Point.
Please note, the speed limit in the reserve is 60km/h!
The direct drive from the gate to Cape Point will take you from 10 to 15 minutes.
Coming from Cape Town via the Atlantic side:
- Follow the directions to Sea Point, then follow the coastal road along Camps Bay and Llandudno to arrive in Hout Bay (via M6).
- From there, take Chapman’s Peak Drive, which will take you to Noordhoek.
- Turn right to follow the magnificent coastline to Kommetjie, Soetwater, Witsand, Misty Cliffs and Scarborough, where you then drive inland for a few kilometres.
- Table Mountain National Park’s entrance will be on your right.
Coming from Cape Town via the False Bay side:
- Take the Eastern Boulevard out of town and follow the directions from the M3 to Claremont.
- Continue on the M3 until you reach the end of the highway, then turn left towards Muizenberg and Fish Hoek.
- Drive along the coast to the historic naval village of Simon’s Town.
- Continue along the coastal road to Table Mountain National Park entrance on your left.